Privacy is important to you, and you are important to us.
Who are we?
We are an independent insurance agency that brokers Medicare, Life, Disability, Individual and Group health insurance and annuities.
What Information Do We Collect?
- Directly provided: When you request contact from our agency, whether through the website, via email, by phone, or SMS messaging (wherein standard data rates apply), certain personal information may be required for the process of your request. This may include, but is not limited to, your Name, Date of Birth, Social Security Number, Postal Address, E-Mail Address, Telephone Number, Company Name (if applicable), Job Title (if applicable), or Payment Information (where legally allowable). Additional information which may be stored includes, but is not limited to, Contact Information, Copies of Provided Documentation, Screenshots of Messaging, or Other Information provided that we or you determine to be necessary to provide accurate quotes from coverage through Westwood Agency.
- Recorded Telephone Calls: Calls with Westwood Agency staff members or brokers may be recorded and/or monitored for quality assurance training, and research purposes.
- Information About Our Customer Users: We may receive personal information and other information directly from our customers, message senders, mobile network operators and databases with information relevant to mobile telephone numbers submitted to our services. This information may include, without limitation, telephone numbers, telephone number validity, type (i.e., mobile, landline, etc.), corresponding device status (i.e., whether it is currently available for messaging), roaming status, carrier, country of location, and whether the number has been ported and is used to help us provide our services.
How We Use Collected Information:
- To Provide Our Services: Collected information is used to effectively and efficiently provide our services to you, our valued customers. Collected information use includes, but is not limited to, the generation of quotes for insurance coverage, processing of applications for coverage, processing of insurance claims upon report, assistance in setting up claims, monitoring claims status upon inquiry, and providing general support for continued insurance coverage.
- To Provide Information to Our Customers: At times, generalized information may need to be provided to the mass of our customers. Use of your collected information may allow us to send a text message to you notifying important information that may apply to the whole of our clientele, including, but not limited to, changes in our hours of operation, availability for
consultation, updates on rates and/or deals that we have found, and other general business information that may affect you, as the customer.
- To Comply With Legal Requirements: Applicable laws or regulations may require our processing of your data, such as laws mandating retention of communication data. There may be times when Westwood is required, by law, to disclose information in response to a subpoena or for any other valid legal inquiry. We may share information to help detect or prevent fraud. We may have to give information to law enforcement or governmental agencies. We may also share information if you give us written permission, prior. Additionally, at any time, should you wish to “opt out” of receiving electronic SMS/text messages from our agency, you will have to do so in writing. Certain electronic messaging may be subject to lawful audits, legal claims, proof of compliance and other regulatory functions.
- Third Parties: Westwood carefully chooses service providers to help us provide quality insurance to you. We are careful to protect your privacy when we share information with them. We may share your personal information with third parties that perform functions on our behalf. We require that those third parties comply with strict standards regarding security and confidentiality of your information. They are not permitted to release your information or use it for their own purposes. Third parties are also not permitted to sell any customer information we share with them to any other party. Under no circumstances do we sell or share your information to or with any party outside of Westwood for purposes of independently selling their products or services to you.
Who Do We Share Your Information With, and Why?
- Third Party Service Providers That Help Us To Deliver Our Services and Allow Us To Operate Our Business. This may include website personnel and quoting software personnel.
- Communication Providers: Vonage ensures that your calls, messages and other communications reach the people you want to contact.
- Business Operations Vendors: We work with third-party service providers to provide website and quoting software to assist our clients in enrollment in their choice of insurance providers.
- Third-Party Websites: https://westwoodagency.com
Our insurance portal is used to assist our clients in their enrollment with the appropriate insurance company to meet their needs.
- Compliance with Law Enforcement Requests and Applicable Laws/Enforcement of Our Right: We may disclose personal data as required by applicable law, regulation, legal process or government request; to protect Woodward Financial Corp/DBA Westwood Agency, our services, our clients or the public from harm or illegal activities; and to enforce our agreements, policies and service terms.
How Is Your Information Protected?
- Woodward Financial Corp/DBA Westwood Agency has implemented administrative, physical and technical safeguards to help protect the personal data we transmit and maintain. However, no system or service can provide a 100% guarantee of security, especially a s service that relies upon the public internet. Therefore, you acknowledge the risk that third parties may gain unauthorized access to your information upon your agreement to receive information and/or request information and/or contact with our agency via Internet, Email or SMS Text Messaging.
Where Is Your Information Stored?
- Your personal information held by Woodward Financial Corp/DBA Westwood Agency is processed and stored on computer hard drives as well as in filing cabinets situated and maintained in the United States.
How Long Is Your Information Stored?
- We store your information for as long as is necessary to provide our services. This time period may vary depending on the type of information necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, to enforce our agreements, to support business operations and to continue to develop and improve our services.
Communications Usage Information:
- While you remain an active customer, we retain the communications usage information generated by your use of the services until the information is no longer necessary to provide our services, and for a reasonable time thereafter as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, to enforce our agreements, to support business operations and to continue to develop and improve our services.
How To Access and Control Your Information:
- Your Options: To request the discontinuation of Woodward Financial Corp/DBA Westwood Agency as a broker service, please contact us (as seen on our website). Discontinuation will result in you permanently losing access to your insurance through Woodward Financial Corp/DBA Westwood Agency as a broker service and all customer data to which you previously had access through our brokerage.
- Opting Out of Communications: You may opt out of receiving communications from us by using some or all of the following methods:
- Emailing us to request a discontinuation of e-mail communication/contact from our office
- Response to SMS/Text Messaging Communications of your wish for the same to be discontinued (standard rates and data messaging charges shall apply).
- Contacting us at the link provided below to have your contact information removed from our agency.
- You may call us at 770-46-5656 to request a written request for discontinuation of contact form.
- ALL REQUESTS FOR DISCONTINUATION OF CONTACT MUST BE RECEIVED BY OUR AGENCY IN WRITING.
- Information from Minors: Woodward Financial Corp/DBA Westwood Agency does not sell products or services for purchase by any person under the age of 18 years, and we do not knowingly solicit or collect personal data from minors. If you have reason to believe that a minor has disclosed personal data to Woodward Financial Corp/DBA Westwood Agency please contact us immediately.
Linking to Third Parties
- If you navigate to a site via a link from our website, we are not responsible for the content or availability of the linked site. Please be advised that we do not represent either the third party, or you, if you enter into a transaction on the third party site. Further, the privacy and security policies of the linked site may differ from those practiced by our agency.
How to Contact Us:
- 514 West Bankhead Highway, Suite 300, Villa Rica, Georgia, 30180
CONSUMER SMS TEXT MESSAGING POLICY
Opting In and Permission to Text/Data Share via SMS/Text Messaging:
Westwood Agency has the ability to text your personal number from its existing business number to provide information legitimately connected to the provision of our services. As such, your enrollment with Woodward Financial Corp/DBA Westwood Agency includes your permission to be contacted directly through text/SMS messaging whereby Standard Data Rates shall apply. You may opt out of this direct text/SMS messaging, at any time, in written format, including but not limited to, by response to the same message received with the words “STOP” or “DISCONTINUE.” Standard rates and data messaging charges shall apply.
By enrolling with our Agency, you have expressly given us your permission to share your personal information (such as, but not limited to, phone number, e-mail address, etc.) with our trusted contacts and/or law enforcement.